Friday, June 4, 2010

A funny thing happened

It has been awhile since my last post. We have been so busy lately. Any free time I have had, I have been studying, trying to hurry up with my class so I can start staying home with the kiddo's. Wes has been working out of town a lot too lately, he just got back from Washington. Then came Memorial weekend...which was SO busy for us. Wesley's dad came down to visit, and we had our niece's birthday party. She turned 13, I remember when I turned 13 seems like forever ago!

I just have to share a funny story about the kids.....Last night we had to do our grocery shopping, and I didn't want to wait on Wes so the boys and I went after work. We stopped off at Mc Donalds for a treat for the boys (which was the first time ever to take them there.....I am not a fan of McDonalds and hate for the kids to eat it) but Brody saw the big M in the sky and asked for french fries. Then it was off to Sams, then to Target. While at Target the boys were starting to get tired and we were just about threw with our shopping when we had to get the bread. So I hand Brody the loaf and tell him to hold on to it, and DON"T squish it! So he says, "okay momma" in his super cute little voice. We ran into the nicest man in the bread aisle who commented on the boys and how it looked like I have my hands full with them (they were going bonkers by this point) so then we finished our shopping and headed off to the check out lanes. We saw the man again at the check out lane, he ended up behind us in line. So we chit chatted some more as I unloaded the groceries out of the cart with the help of Brody who was standing in the basket. That is when I saw our loaf of bread.... I guess Brody had gotten tired of sitting on the hard cart bottom, and decided to use the loaf of bread as a cushion! When I saw it I started laughing so hard, that poor man looked at me like I was crazy! So I lifted up the bread so he could see that it was flatter than a pancake. The nice man sprinted back to the bread aisle and exchanged it for us... but I could not stop laughing.... I laughed, and laughed all the way home. And even when I think about how flat that bread was today, I can't stop chuckling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment