Monday, September 6, 2010

More Cake Projects

Here are a few more cakes I have made lately....
This one is probably one of my favorites, mostly because I just LOVE the little girl I made this for. This was for my little cousin Jaycie, she is by far one of the cutest little girls I have ever seen, and so are her two sisters. This also was one of the easier cakes I have made which is really nice. I actually got to eat this one, and it was so yummy!! I made it out of one of my favorite cakes for kids parties. It was party chip cake, and in the middle I spread a layer of icing, a layer of sprinkles, then another layer of icing. It was YUMMY!!! Wish you all could have tried it.



This next one is some cupcakes I made for a friend who was having a pool party. She had about 7 different birthdays she was celebrating at the pool party so I thought the flowers and fish made for a good pool party that was celebrating both girls and boys.



Hope you have enjoyed the cakes, I am sure there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment